Wednesday 17 November 2010

Crystal Renn in Harper'z Bazaar, December 2010!

So these photos of Crystal Renn have been igniting a quite a lot of controvery due to comments I have seen. If you don't know, Crystal Renn was a plus size model (even up to THIS YEAR) being like a size 16, and then she appears very slim in this editorial for the December issue of Harper's Bazaar. I mean, I'm cool with the whole issue, I think she's beautiful nevertheless but it would have been unique seeing a plus size model do things that the slim models do. Anyway I'm in love with Crystal's face...I think it's her thick eyebrows, I don't know. The first photo beautiful! Enjoy!






Source: Fashion Copious and Fashion Gone Rogue
Photographer: Paola Kudacki

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...