Monday 18 October 2010

:D

Hey guys, I don't usually do this *ahem* but I came across these photos of this editorial of what seems to be a couple just hanging out or what not...and this makes me want to get married to my beautiful wife ASAP! Lol! I don't know..maybe I'm just feeling a bit more emotional than I normally do, but yeah this is a touching and nice editorial. I'm a visual person..and I can form a story from just looking at a photo, which is part of the reason why I like blogging about what I blog about. I think this photo shows a lot of God ordained duties of a man to his wife...that protection, love, etc. The editorial is from the current issue of Australian Harper Bazzar, and the models are Diana Dondoe and Tyson Ballou. Enjoy!

Source: Jeremy Dante
Photographer: Will Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...