Tuesday 28 September 2010

Oswald Boateng - A Man's Story Collection!

A friend of mine happened to tag me in a photo album on Facebook, of the current collection of Oswald Boateng. I must say, the designer is a very talented man, and I even happened to see him during Vogue Fashion Night Out in London. Anyway these suits are just emotional, there were so many I liked but I can't post everything. From the colour combinations, to the texture of the clothing, to the styles, to the boots with suit look....so much swagger! Here are some of the photos of the outfits that I liked. Enjoy!

Source: Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I never knew who did runway with different looks like this. I actually applied for an internship at his shop on Savile Row and they were so nice...never got back to me though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh there is a lot of variety in his collection, and this is jst lik half of wat he had on the runway. and wow dats gud, i shud check his store sometime one day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...