Thursday 30 September 2010

Mariacarla Boscono for Vogue Italia, October 2010!

Steven Meisel does it again! This front cover of the October issue of Vogue Italia with one of my favourite models, Mariacarla, was shot by Steven Miesel. If you don't know about my like for Steven then get to know. I think he is one of the best photographers out there, and he always shoots for the front cover of the Italian Vogue. This photo makes me await the editorial that follows..it may seem plain now, but it's very interesting and unique. See previous Vogue Italia front covers. Mariacarla does it for me too. The bleached eyebrows, which she doesn't usually have, makes me quite excited to see the full editorial, and the white background, red clothes, etc. Enjoy!

Source: Models
Photographer: Steven Meisel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...